18 May, 2009

Loads of Links


A friend of ours was over a couple of weeks ago, and she told me about a sign that she sees frequently. So funny! We agreed that we would both try to go by and photograph it soon. And then, this morning, I found that Benji had caught it first. Good thing it's not a race; his photo of this astonishingly funny sign can be found here.

If I'm already linking to funny things, here's a joke by Ruti that had me laughing all morning.


And here's an interesting article that I happened across later this afternoon - I had seen this certificate hung up in various places, but I didn't understand exactly what it was about. Very enlightening, and enlightened!

Enjoy!

What's that? You say I need to post something of my own? Okay, fine - here's a printscreen of some spam I received a couple of weeks ago. It certainly doesn't warrant its own post, but is entertaining nonetheless:

Why is bad grammar a common denominator of spam?

2 comments:

Maya / מיה said...

Probably because the spam is written in places like Senegal... and I'm actually not joking.

toby said...

yikes :-/